Gould Paper Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Gould Paper Corporation (JP Gould) a subsidiary of Japan Pulp and Paper Company Limited (JP) is a supplier of paper, pulp and specialty substrates. The company manufactures and commercializes paper for commercial printing, newsprint, direct mail, envelopes, catalogs, and specialty applications. It also supplies paperboard and packaging grades, and manages paper conversion operations. The company caters a diverse customer base across industries such as healthcare, consumer packaged goods, food and beverages, electronics, cosmetics, and confectionaries among others. The company operates in several countries across North America, South America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Oceania. JP Gould is headquartered in New York, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Gould Paper Corporation - Key Facts
- Gould Paper Corporation - Key Employees
- Gould Paper Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Gould Paper Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Gould Paper Corporation - History
- Gould Paper Corporation - Company Statement
- Gould Paper Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Gould Paper Corporation - Business Description
- Gould Paper Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Gould Paper Corporation - Strengths
- Gould Paper Corporation - Weaknesses
- Gould Paper Corporation - Opportunities
- Gould Paper Corporation - Threats
- Gould Paper Corporation - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Gould Paper Corporation, Key Facts
- Gould Paper Corporation, Key Employees
- Gould Paper Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
- Gould Paper Corporation, Major Products and Services
- Gould Paper Corporation, History
- Gould Paper Corporation, Other Locations
- Gould Paper Corporation, Subsidiaries
- Gould Paper Corporation, Key Competitors