Global Bakery and Cereals Sector Overview - Market Characteristics and Shopping Behavior driving Innovation in the sector
Global Bakery and Cereals Sector Overview - Market Characteristics and Shopping Behavior driving Innovation in the sector provides an overview of the market characteristics and shopping behavior driving innovation in the sector.
The global bakery and cereals market will see volume and value growth between 2019 and 2023 that is higher than pre-COVID-19 forecasts. As producers of foods that typically form an important part of the daily diet, the sector is at an advantage as compared with producers of non-essential, luxury goods.
Reasons to Buy
- Panic buying at the start of the year resulted in the largest percentage difference between the baseline and slowdown forecasts in terms of volume, though this difference will stabilize in the near future.
- The Middle East and North Africa leads volume sales for bakery and cereals globally, and is predicted to experience the largest volume growth during the 2020-23 period.
- All 10 bakery and cereal categories included in the analysis have recorded price increases over the past year. Category resilience and agility helped to meet and fuel demand.
- Access a unique mix of market data, based upon detailed industry research, in order to gain insight into the trends and dynamics affecting bakery & cereals globally.
- Understand how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected bakery and cereal purchase intentions and frequency.
- Put trends into context with a review of innovative product and packaging launches in the sector.
- Sector Landscapes: Bakery and Cereals
- 1.Industry overview
- 2.News analysis
- 3.Shopping behavior
- 4.Deals analysis
- 5.Innovation analysis