Federal-Mogul Holdings LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Federal-Mogul Holdings LLC (Federal-Mogul), a subsidiary of Icahn Enterprises L.P., is a manufacturer and supplier of powertrain products and safety technologies. The company’s offerings include pistons, piston rings, piston pins, cylinder liners, valve seats, ignition products, dynamic seals, brake disc pads, brake linings, brake blocks and brake system components among others. It also offers motorparts such as light and commercial vehicle disc pads, railway brake blocks, chassis, wipers, static gaskets and seals, among others. Federal-Mogul caters to the original equipment manufacturers across the automotive, light commercial, aerospace, heavy-duty, agricultural, marine, rail, off-road, industrial vehicles and power generation industries. The company has operations in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and other countries. Federal-Mogul is headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, the US.
Federal-Mogul Holdings LLC Key Recent Developments
Sep 25,2017: Federal-Mogul in Jacksonville to lay off 200 workers
Feb 23,2017: Federal-Mogul reports net income for Q4
Feb 16,2017: Federal-Mogul Board of Directors appoints Bradley S. Norton Co-CEO, CEO of Federal-Mogul Motorparts
Apr 27,2016: Federal-Mogul reports first quarter 2016 results
Apr 12,2016: Federal-Mogul powertrain earns its 14th Automotive News PACE AwardReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.