Enterprise Network: Technology & Market Trends
Manufacturing sector is the largest revenue contributor for the global enterprise network market with its share of total revenue estimated at 14.8% for 2018, followed by communications & IT sector, which represents a share of 12.8% of total revenue estimated for the year. Digital transformation and the move to smart manufacturing in the manufacturing sector will especially drive demand for robust, reliable, and easily manageable enterprise network.
SDN technology has been enabling enterprises to control network management functions through software. Rising complexity of network deployments is driving the need among enterprises for a centralized platform that can manage and control distributed network infrastructure, which in turn is bolstering the popularity of SDN.
Internet-based networking involves machine learning and network orchestration, where the network reconfigures itself to fulfill the intent of the end-user’s policies. As network is becoming more virtual, software platforms play a significant role in managing and controlling a network. This transition from the traditional method of managing and configuring networks to software-driven automation enables enterprises to handle volumes of IoT devices by applying machine learning at scale.
Enterprise Network: Technology & Market Trends, a new Global Outlook Report, provides analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the enterprise network market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise network technologies, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents revenue opportunities in the enterprise network market through to 2022, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in the enterprise network segment.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
Reasons to buy
- Enterprise content management market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of global revenues from hardware/resources, software/applications, and services.
- Market trends, drivers & inhibitors: an analysis of key current trends in the enterprise network market, factors driving growth in the enterprise network market, and inhibitors to the enterprise network market growth.
- Network service investment priorities: an analysis of enterprise investment priorities in managed network services.
- Vendor landscape : a brief overview of the key enterprise content management vendors.
- Opportunities and recommendations for content management vendors.
- This Global outlook report analyses the enterprise network market landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the enterprise network market.
- The report provides an assessment of enterprise network vendors and their relative positions in the enterprise network market.
- This report provides an exhaustive analysis of revenue opportunity forecasts in the enterprise network market from 2017 to 2022, spanning six technology segments, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- The report also provides extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, GlobalData’s in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the enterprise network segment and its sub categories.
- Executive Summary
- Section 1: The Global Enterprise Network Market
- Market opportunity forecast, by type
- Market opportunity forecast, by region
- Market opportunity forecast, by vertical
- Market opportunity forecast, by size band
- Section 2: Market Trends, Drivers, & Inhibitors
- Current trends in enterprise network market
- Driving forces behind enterprise network growth
- Inhibitors to enterprise network market growth
- Section 3: Network Services Investment Priorities
- Section 4: Vendor Landscape
- State of the market
- Brief overview of the top three vendors
- Section 5: Opportunities & Recommendations
- GlobalData contact information
- List of Figures
- Exhibit 1: Enterprise network - global market opportunity forecast, 2017 - 2022
- Exhibit 2: Enterprise network - global market opportunity forecast by region, 2017 -2022
- Exhibit 3: Enterprise network - global market opportunity forecast by top vertical markets, 2017-2022
- Exhibit 4: Enterprise network - global market opportunity forecast by size band, 2017 - 2022
- Exhibit 5: Current trends in enterprise network market
- Exhibit 6: SDN architecture
- Exhibit 7: Traditional network vs. SDN
- Exhibit 8: Large scale deployments (IoT network services)
- Exhibit 9: Enterprise level LoRaWAN Deployments
- Exhibit 10: Predictive network analytics applications
- Exhibit 11: Intent-based networking
- Exhibit 12: Fiber optic ecosystem
- Exhibit 13: Driving forces behind enterprise network growth
- Exhibit 14: Key network agreements for 5G
- Exhibit 15: Key network vendors clients
- Exhibit 16: Cloud computing taxonomy
- Exhibit 17: How a content delivery network works
- Exhibit 18: CDN use across verticals
- Exhibit 19: Network model for video transmission
- Exhibit 20: Inhibitors to enterprise network market growth
- Exhibit 21: Network capacity planning issue case study
- Exhibit 22: Structured vs. unstructured networks
- Exhibit 23: SDN scalability problems and its resolution
- Exhibit 24: DDoS attack mechanism
- Exhibit 25: Network service investment priorities
- Exhibit 26: Market share of the leading vendors in the enterprise networking market - 2018
- Exhibit 27: Market revenues of the leading vendors in the enterprise networking market - 2018