Covid-19 Impact on Construction in Switzerland (Update 3)
GlobalData expects the construction industry to contract by 3.2% in 2020, with the likelihood of downward revisions if activity in the short-term is more severely disrupted than currently anticipated.
This report provides market analysis, information and insights into the impact of coronavirus outbreak on Switzerland’s construction industry, includin.-
Reasons to Buy
- Switzerland’s construction industry's growth prospects
- Critical insight into the impact of Coronavirus, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in Switzerland’s construction industry.
- Identify and evaluate the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the construction industry using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Construction Outlook
- Key Contractors
- Construction Output Value (Real, US$ Million)
- Contact Us
- List of Figures
- Economic Growth
- Construction Output (Real, US$ billion, 2017 prices)
- Construction industry value-add, 2015 chained prices (in CHF billion), year on year growths
- Retail Trade Turnover Index (Seasonally adjusted, 2015=100)
- Tourist Arrivals (Thousand)
- Total Value of Export (CHF, Million), (% change, year on year in real terms)
- Construction Project Momentum Index, Switzerland
- Contractor Impact Index, Switzerland