Construction in Saudi Arabia: COVID-19 Sector Impact
GlobalData has revised downwards the forecast for the construction industry growth to -0.6%, with the high likelihood of further cuts if activity in the short-term is more severely disrupted than currently anticipated.
Construction in Saudi Arabia: COVID-19 Sector Impact report provides market analysis, information and insights into the impact of coronavirus outbreak on Saudi Arabia's construction industry, including -
Reasons to Buy
- Saudi Arabia's construction industry's growth prospects
- Critical insight into the impact of Coronavirus, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in Saudi Arabia's construction industry.
- Identify and evaluate the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the construction industry using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Construction Outlook
- Key Contractors
- Construction Output Value (Real, US$ Million)
- List of Figures
- Construction Output (Real, US$ billion, 2017 prices)
- Brent Crude Oil Price (US$ per barrel)
- Real Estate Price Index (2014=100)
- Construction Project Momentum Index, Saudi Arabia
- Contractor Impact Index, Saudi Arabia