COVID-19 Sector Impact: Construction - Germany (Update 2)
GlobalData expects the construction industry to contract by 4.4% in 2020, with the potential for further downward revisions if activity is more severely disrupted than currently anticipated.
This report provides market analysis, information and insights into the impact of coronavirus outbreak on Germany's construction industry, including -
Reasons to Buy
- Germany's construction industry's growth prospects
- Critical insight into the impact of Coronavirus, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in Germany's construction industry.
- Identify and evaluate the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the construction industry using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Construction Outlook
- Key Contractors
- Construction Output Value (Real, US$ Million)
- List of Figures
- Construction Output (Real, US$ billion, 2017 prices)
- Real GDP (Index, 2015=100)
- ifo Construction Business Climate, Germany (seasonally adjusted, balances)
- Construction Project Momentum Index, Germany
- Contractor Impact Index, Germany