Business Connexion Group Limited (BCX) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Business Connexion Group Limited (BCX), a subsidiary of Telkom Group, offers end-to-end digital solutions to financial, mining, oil and gas, retail, manufacturing, commerce, health and public sectors. The company is primarily engaged in providing various information and communication technology (ICT) related solutions to its users. These include enterprise solutions, application solutions, IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, voice communication related services, broadband ISP and VAS related solutions, mobility services and data solutions, data center services, cloud solutions, enterprise resource planning and software services, IT management services; networking and communications, hardware platforms, business consulting Specialized solutions and training services. The company has offices in South Africa, Namibia, Nigeria, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia, Kenya, Botswana, the UK and Dubai.BCX is headquartered in Midrand, South Africa.
Business Connexion Group Limited Key Recent Developments
Sep 15,2016: BCX Nigeria appoints Adegboye its new MD
Jun 23,2016: Telkom merger CEO named
Jun 22,2016: Isaac Mophatlane named CEO of Telkom Business ConnexionReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.