Blokker Holdings N.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Blokker Holdings N.V. (Blokker) is a specialty retailer based in the Netherlands. The company’s products are house ware, toys and home garden products such as electronic items, domestic appliances, temperature regulators, garden furniture, kitchen apparatus, computers, telephones, watches, TVs, cameras, music systems, and related accessories. It also provides services such as photography printing, canvas painting, home delivery and warranty maintenance. Besides selling products in-store, the company provides online shopping at www.blokker.nl. The company operates stores under Blokker, pedlar, Novy, Cook & Co., Casa, Xenos, Big Bazar, Bart Smit, Intertoys, Maxi Toys, and Electrical Block banners in eight countries across Europe. Blokker is headquartered at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, the Netherlands.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Blokker Holdings N.V. - Key Facts
- Blokker Holdings N.V. - Key Employees
- Blokker Holdings N.V. - Major Products and Services
- Blokker Holdings N.V. - History
- Blokker Holdings N.V. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Blokker Holdings N.V. - Business Description
- Blokker Holdings N.V. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Blokker Holdings N.V. - Strengths
- Blokker Holdings N.V. - Weaknesses
- Blokker Holdings N.V. - Opportunities
- Blokker Holdings N.V. - Threats
- Blokker Holdings N.V. - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Blokker Holdings N.V., Key Facts
- Blokker Holdings N.V., Key Employees
- Blokker Holdings N.V., Major Products and Services
- Blokker Holdings N.V., History
- Blokker Holdings N.V., Other Locations
- Blokker Holdings N.V., Key Competitors