Global 2-Vinylpyridine (2-VP, CAS 100-69-6) Market, 2021-2027
2-Vinylpyridine (2-VP) is an organic compound with the formula C7H7N. It is used as an intermediate in the manufacture of latex for tires and is used to improve the core adhesion of the belt to the steel wheel. 2-Vinylpyridine is also the key intermediate in the production of the API, betahistine, an anti-vertigo medicine. The global 2-vinylpyridine market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% during the forecast period 2021-2027, according to the new report published by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global 2-vinylpyridine market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, company share of market leaders, growth rate and market segments.
The 2-vinylpyridine market is segmented on the basis of application, and region. The 2-vinylpyridine market is segmented as below:
- chemical intermediates
- functional monomer
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the 2-vinylpyridine market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Raschig GmbH, Vertellus Holdings LLC, Yuki Gosei Kogyo Co., Ltd., Zibo Zhangdian Oriental Chemical Co., Ltd., among others.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global 2-vinylpyridine market.
- To classify and forecast the global 2-vinylpyridine market based on application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global 2-vinylpyridine market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global 2-vinylpyridine market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the global 2-vinylpyridine market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global 2-vinylpyridine market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global 2-vinylpyridine market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
- Part 1. Introduction
- 1.1 Market Definition
- 1.2 Key Benefit
- 1.3 Market Segment
- Part 2. Methodology
- 2.1 Primary
- 2.2 Secondary
- Part 3. Executive Summary
- Part 4. Market Overview
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Market Size and Forecast
- 4.3 Market Dynamics
- 4.3.1 Drivers
- 4.3.2 Restraints
- 4.4 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Part 5. Global Market for 2-Vinylpyridine by Application
- 5.1 Chemical Intermediates
- 5.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 5.2 Functional Monomer
- 5.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 5.3 Pharmaceuticals
- 5.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
- Part 6. Global Market for 2-Vinylpyridine by Region
- 6.1 Asia-Pacific
- 6.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 6.2 Europe
- 6.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 6.3 North America
- 6.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 6.4 Middle East And Africa (Mea)
- 6.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 6.5 South America
- 6.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
- Part 7. Key Competitor Profiles
- 7.1 Raschig GmbH
- 7.2 Vertellus Holdings LLC
- 7.3 Yuki Gosei Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- 7.4 Zibo Zhangdian Oriental Chemical Co., Ltd.
- *LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE
- Part 8. Patent Analysis
- 8.1 Patent Statistics
- 8.2 Regional Analysis
- 8.3 Trends Analysis
- ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY