The Nanomaterials Directory 2017
The Nanomaterials Directory 2017 provides an in-depth guide to all nanomaterials producers in a single-volume, categorised by nanomaterials, types sold and countries where the sellers are based, in one easy-to-access publication.
Numerous online directories and maps have been produced covering nanomaterials and nanotech companies but are either incomplete, out-dated, poor to navigate or inadequately categorised.
Each section in The Nanomaterials Directory 2017 provides a succinct market introduction to the nanomaterials type from carbon nanotubes through to quantum dots, and alphabetised profiles of each producer. Microscopy, deposition and imaging equipment and instrumentation suppliers are also profiled. A market overview is provided for each nanomaterial, covering applications and production. This edition is 17 pages longer than previous editions, reflecting the growth in the market over the last 3 years.
There is a handy reference guide at the back of the directory which provides further distillation of nanomaterials providers (for example, metal oxides nanopowders producers is a single chapter as most sell more than one nanomaterial-the reference guide outlines the specific type of metal oxide nanopowders each producer sells).
The reference guide also alphabetically lists each producer by country. For example, you will be able to view all the nanomaterials producers based in Canada. The electronic version of the directory is valid for 12 months from publication date and will be updated as the market changes.
The Nanomaterials Directory 2017 covers producers of all three categories of nanomaterials, including zero-dimensions (quantum dots), one-dimension (carbon nanotubes and nanoparticles) and two-dimensions (graphene). An additional 250 companies have been added since publication of the first edition in 2014.
The Nanomaterials Directory 2017 is a unique index of all the main providers of nanomaterials, segmented by nanomaterials type and location and an essential reference guide for anyone involved in the sector. Key investment and applications opportunities are also analysed.
• Matrix of key applications and market opportunity by nanomaterials type.
• Market guides by nanomaterials type.
• Profiles of nanomaterials producers.
• Profiles of key nanotechnology application developers.
• Pricing of nanomaterials by main producers.
• Profiles of producers and product developers in equipment & instrumentation including coatings & deposition, microscopes & imaging.
• Lists of producers by materials.
• List of producers by country.
Nanomaterials producers covered by the directory include:
• Aluminium oxide nanoparticle producers
• Antimony tin oxide nanoparticle producers
• Barium nanoparticle producers
• Bismuth oxide nanoparticle producers
• Carbon nanohorns producers
• Carbon nanotubes producers
• Cerium oxide nanoparticle producers
• Cobalt oxide nanoparticle producers
• Copper oxide nanoparticle producers
• Dendrimers producers
• Nanodiamond producers
• Fullerenes and POSS producers
• Nanogold producers
• Graphene producers
• Graphene quantum dots producers)
• Indium tin oxide nanoparticle producers
• Iridium nanoparticle producers
• Iron oxide nanoparticle producers
• Magnesium oxide nanoparticle producers
• Manganese oxide nanoparticle producers
• Molybdenum oxide nanoparticle producers
• Nanocellulose producers (Cellulose nanofibers, cellulose nanocrystals, bacterial cellulose)
• Nanoclays producers
• Nanofibers producers
• Nanohydroxyapatite producers
• Nanoprecipitated calcium carbonate producers
• Nanosilver producers
• Nanofibers producers
• Nickel oxide nanoparticle producers
• Palladium nanoparticle producers
• Platinum nanoparticle producers
• Quantum dots producers
• Silcon oxide nanoparticle producers
• Tin nanoparticle producers
• Titanium oxide nanoparticle producers
• Yttrium oxide nanoparticle producers
• Zinc oxide nanoparticle producers
• Zirconium oxide nanoparticle producers
• Other nanomaterials producers.
Countries covered include:
• Czech Republic
• Hong Kong
• New Zealand
• Norway, Poland
• Portugal, Russia
• United Kingdom
• United States
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook