Brazilian IT Outsourcing Market, Forecast to 2024
The Brazilian market for technology services has been readjusted to meet new demands since end-user companies require services that can provide high value add, can be quickly implemented, and are offered at more competitive prices. Companies across industry verticals have different technology maturity levels and look for service providers who have adequate knowledge about their business, are able to ensure business continuity, and can mainly assist them in their digital transformation journey.
This Frost & Sullivan research service provides market sizing and forecasts for the IT outsourcing market in Brazil and analyses the drivers, restraints, and growth opportunities. It also assesses the market share by segments and provides a competitive analysis of the market. The IT outsourcing market is classified under 2 large service groups, segmented by service lines, described below:
Renewable Services: These are usually long-term contracts, ranging 3 to 5 years on average, focusing on management activities and infrastructure support.
• Application Management: Includes management of application to guarantee availability, but excludes application customization services.
• Infrastructure Management: Management and monitoring infrastructure environments. Included within this services modality are on-premises hosting, network management, and server management.
• Desktop Support: Support on end-user activities across devices, owned or not, such as desktops, notebooks, smartphones, tablets, and printers; also includes local applications support and installation.
Spot Services: These are characterized by short- and medium-term contracts, usually non-renewable, focusing on consulting activities, application development, and installation of specific hardware or software.
• Consulting Services: IT consulting services, focusing on infrastructure and applications. The revenue generated by the implementation of the solutions designed during consulting are not considered in this service line.
• Application Development & Integration: Development of new applications or components to integrate applications; major activities are development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of applications.
• Deployment Services: Installation of hardware, software, and maintenance of products.
Methodology and Scope of Research: Frost & Sullivan conducted in-depth primary interviews with leading technology service providers, analyzed their annual reports, and used in-house databases to conduct a detailed analysis of the IT outsourcing market. The resulting revenue market size reflects a total sum of our estimates for individual companies.
This survey also provides information on growth opportunities and emerging trends that will affect market participants during the forecast period.
Key Issues Addressed
What is the total size of the IT outsourcing market in Brazil and how is it expected to grow from 2018 to 2024?
What are the main growth drivers for the IT outsourcing market in Brazil? Which restraints should providers overcome to gain market share?
What are the growth prospects in the main service lines?
Who are the main service providers in the IT outsourcing market in Brazil?
How are the market revenues segmented by services lines and industry verticals?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook