Brazilian IT Outsourcing Market, Forecast to 2021
The Brazilian market for technology services has been readjusted to meet the new demands of the Market, as companies currently require services with high value addition, fast implementation, and more competitive prices. Companies from different industry sectors have different maturity levels and are looking for service providers with knowledge of their business that are able to ensure the continuity of their business and mainly assist them in the away of digital transformation.
This Frost & Sullivan research service provides market sizing and forecasts for the IT outsourcing market in Brazil and analyses the drivers, restraints, and growth opportunities. It also studies the market share and provides a competitive analysis of the market. The Technology Services Market is shown in two large service groups, segmented by service lines, described below:
Renewable Services—Long-term contracts, 3 to 5 years on average, focusing on management activities and infrastructure support.
• Application Management: Management of application to guarantee availability, without application customization services
• Infrastructure Management: Management and monitoring infrastructure environments. Included in this services modality are on-premises
Hosting, Network Management, Server Management
• Desktop Support: Support on end-user activities across your devices, owner or not, such as desktops, notebooks, smartphones, tablets,
printers also then, locally applications support and installation
Spot Services—They are characterized by short- and medium-term contracts, usually non-renewable, focusing on consulting activities, application development, and installation of specific hardware or software.
• Consulting Services: IT consulting, focusing on infrastructure and applications. The revenue generated by the implementation of the solutions
designed during the consulting are not considered in this service line
• Application Development & Integration: Development of new applications or components to integrate applications, the major activities are
development, testing, implementation and maintenance of applications
• Deployment Services: Installation of hardware, software and maintenance of this products
Methodology and Scope of Research:
Frost & Sullivan conducted in-depth primary interviews with leading technology service providers, analyzed their annual reports, and used in-house databases to conduct a detailed analysis of the Outsourcing market. The resulting revenue market size reflects a total sum of our estimates for individual companies.
This survey also provides information on growth opportunities and emerging trends that will affect market participants during the forecast period.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
• What is the total size of the IT Outsourcing market in Brazil and how is it expected to grow from 2016 to 2021?
• What are the main growth drivers for IT Outsourcing market in Brazil? Which restraints should providers overcome to gain market share?
• How are the growth perspectives in the main service lines?
• Which are the main providers in IT Outsourcing market in Brazil?
• How are market revenues segmented by services line and vertical industries?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook