NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Hong Kong, China
The prevalence of daily cigarette smokers in Hong Kong experienced a decline in 2019, and this fall is expected to continue though the forecast period. Despite a stagnated tobacco tax rate of 67%, leading industry player Philip Morris raised the price of Marlboro cigarettes from HKD57 to HKD59. The price of Pall Mall cigarettes also rose by HKD1 to HKD48 this year. The Council on Smoking and Health has called on the government to raise the tax by 100% in Hong Kong to benchmark World Health Organ...
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids in Hong Kong, China
- Euromonitor International
- November 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Public Campaigns and Cigarette Price Increases Lead To Decline in Numbers of Smokers
- Banning of E-cigarettes Encourages Demand for Nrt Cessation Aids
- Nrt Patches Dominate in Share Contributing Towards Overall Category Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Maintains Leadership Position in Nrt Patches
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Wins in Nrt Gum With Its Strong Distribution Network
- Category Data
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Increasing Health Concerns Due To Lifestyles and Living Environment
- Strong Efforts Towards A Healthier and Fitter Nation
- OTC Faces Strong Competition From Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Drugstores Remains Predominant and Internet on the Rise
- Growing Emphasis on More Refined Segmentation
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources