MonoPak TOV in Packaging Industry (Ukraine)
MonoPak plans to develop and implement new technologies and expects to widen the list of corporate clients/partners among manufacturers and retailers in Ukraine and to increase the share of exports of its products to 30%.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- MONOPAK TOV IN PACKAGING INDUSTRY (UKRAINE)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 MonoPak TOV: Key Facts
- Summary 2 MonoPak: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Major End-use Categories for MonoPak TOV by Pack Type 2015
- Competitive Positioning