Colour Cosmetics in Pakistan
Inspired by global cosmetic trends, make-up palettes are also gaining popularity in Pakistan as women are increasingly preferring them for their convenience and variety. Nabila’s zero make-up palette, for example, has five products in one; concealer, blender base, blush, lipstick and powder. The popularity of such all-in-one palettes will prove challenging for brands such as L’Oréal in the category as consumers are expected to increasingly prefer these palettes over collecting and carrying multi...
Euromonitor International's Colour Cosmetics in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Colour Cosmetics Sets/Kits, Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Colour Cosmetics in Pakistan
- Euromonitor International
- June 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Make-up Palettes, Preferred for Convenience, Expected To Trend Over Forecast Period
- Lip and Nail Products To Remain the Larger Categories With A Broader Consumer Base
- Local Fashion Brands Expected To Grow and Diversify in Colour Cosmetics
- Competitive Landscape
- L'oréal Groupe Maintained Category Leadership in Colour Cosmetics in 2018
- in Absence of Mass Media Advertising, Social Media Drove Category Awareness
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Colour Cosmetics: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Empowered, Independent Women in Urban Cities Drive Skin Care Growth in 2018
- Infiltration of Imported Brands and Foreign Trends Help Evolve Consumer Preferences
- International Brands Dominate Skin Care in Pakistan
- All-in-one, Multi-purpose and Compact Skus Remain Focus of Npd in Skin Care
- Expanding Modern Retail and Shifting Preference in Favour of Brands Will Drive Future Growth
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources