North America LDL Test Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Component (Kits & Reagents, Devices, Services), Disease (Diabetes, Stroke, Atherosclerosis, Obesity, Dyslipidaemia, Carotid Artery Disease, Peripheral Arterial Disease, Angina, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Care, Research Laboratory), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Low density lipoprotein (LDL) is known as bad cholesterol because it contains extra fat in arteries. These conditions narrow the arteries and raise the risk of heart attack, stroke and peripheral artery disease. So for the determination of LDL, various kits, reagent and devices are used. For instance N-geneous LDL cholesterol calibrator which is used as LDL test in determination of low density lipoprotein for measuring risk of heart diseases. It is basically for in-vitro diagnostic use. The test LDL cholesterol act as a key factor for determining the pathogenesis of atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease. By the use of this test it is easy to find out the associated risk of heart diseases. Hence, as per the test study result the increase in LDL cholesterol can occur with an associated increase risk of CAD (cardiovascular diseases).
North America LDL test market is segmented into four notable segments such as components, disease, end user and distribution channel.
• On the basis of component, the market is segmented into devices, kits & reagents and services. Devices are further segmented into spectrophotometer, syringes & needles, others.
• On the basis of disease, the market is segmented into atherosclerosis, obesity, dyslipidemia, diabetes, angina, stroke, carotid artery disease, peripheral arterial disease, others.
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tenders and retail.
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, research laboratory, and ambulatory care.
The key market players are listed below:
• Quest Diagnostics
• Sekisui Diagnostics
• Express Biotech International
• Randox Laboratories Ltd
• Reckon diagnostics
• Diasys Diagnostic Systems GmbH
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
• Eurolyser Diagnostica GmbH
• Diazyme Laboratories, Inc.
• Laboratory Corporation of America
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook