Middle East and Africa Silicon on Insulator Market-Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2026
Middle East & Africa Silicon on Insulator Market is expected to reach at a CAGR of 5.9% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
By Wafer Type (Fully Depleted Silicon on Insulator (FD-SOI), RF-SOI, Emerging-SOI, Partially Depleted Silicon on Insulator (PD-SOI), Power-SOI, Wafer Size (<200MM – 200MM, 300MM), Product (Optical Communication, RF FEM, Image Sensing, Memory Device, RF SOI, Power, MEMS, Technology (Bonding, Smart Cut, Epitaxial Layer Transfer (ELTRAN), Separation by Implantation of Oxygen (SIMOX), Silicon On Sapphire (SOS), Application (Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Consumer Electronics, Entertainment and Gaming, Datacom and Telecom, Industrial, Photonics and Others, Country (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa).
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
• On the basis of wafer type, the market is segmented into fully depleted silicon on insulator (FD-SOI), RF-SOI, emerging-SOI, partially depleted silicon on insulator (PD-SOI) and power-SOI
• On the basis of wafer size, the market is segmented into <200MM – 200MM, 300MM.
• On the basis of product, the market is segmented into optical communication, RF FEM, image sensing, memory device, RF SOI, power and MEMS
• On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into bonding, smart cut, epitaxial layer transfer (ELTRAN), separation by implantation of oxygen (SIMOX) and silicon on sapphire (SOS)
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into automotive, aerospace and defense, consumer electronics, entertainment and gaming, datacom and telecom, industrial, photonics and others
Key Market Players
The key market players for Middle East & Africa silicon on insulator market are listed below:
• SUMCO CORPORATION
• Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
• Siltronic AG
• IBM CORPORATION
• GlobalWafers Japan Co. Ltd.
• Shin-etsu chemical Co., Ltd.
• Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
• Qorvo Inc
• Magnachip Semiconductor,
• Applied materials, Inc.
• United Microelectronics Corporation
• Ultrasil Corporation
• Virginia semiconductor INC.
• SHANGHAI SIMGUI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
• Silicon Valley Microelectronics, Inc.
• Synopsys, Inc
• ST Microelectronics
• Skyworks Solutions, Inc
• NXP Semiconductors
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook