Middle East and Africa Medical Imaging Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Middle East & Africa Medical Imaging Market By Type (Services, Product), Modality (Stationary, Portable), Procedure (Computed Tomography (CT) Scan, X-Ray Imaging, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Ultrasound, Nuclear Imaging (SPECT/PET), Others), Technology (Direct Digital Radiology, Computed Radiology), Patient Age (Adults, Pediatric), Application (Cardiology, Pelvic and Abdominal, Oncology, Mammography, Gynecology, Neurology, Urology, Musculoskeletal, Dental, Others), End Users (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Imaging Centers, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Academic & Research Institutes, Others), Country (South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt and Rest of Middle East & Africa), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Medical imaging is the process to capture various internal images of the body for the purpose of diagnosing and treating the disease. This technique of medical imaging is mostly used to improve the health of people, as it can help in early diagnosis of certain internal diseases, it can also help to provide the right treatment for a particular disease and also to keep a check on diseases which have already been diagnosed as well as treated. Medical imaging includes various techniques such as X-ray, radiography, MRI, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, tomography among others. Advancements in the technology of imaging modalities have propelled the demand of the medical imaging in the market.
Middle East & Africa medical imaging market is segmented into seven notable segments which are bifurcated on the basis of type, modality, procedure, technology, patient age, application and end users.
• On the basis of type, Middle East & Africa medical imaging market is segmented into services and product
• On the basis of modality, Middle East & Africa medical imaging market is segmented into stationary and portable
• On the basis of procedure, Middle East & Africa medical imaging market is segmented into computed tomography (CT) scan, X-ray imaging, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, nuclear imaging (SPECT/PET) and others
• On the basis of technology, Middle East & Africa medical imaging market is segmented into direct digital radiology and computed radiology
• On the basis of patient age, Middle East & Africa medical imaging market is segmented into adults and pediatric
• On the basis of application, Middle East & Africa medical imaging market is segmented into cardiology, pelvic and abdominal, oncology, mammography, gynecology, neurology, urology, musculoskeletal, dental and others
• On the basis of end users, Middle East & Africa medical imaging market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centers, imaging centers, specialty clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, academic & research institutes and others
The key market players for Middle East & Africa medical imaging market are listed below:
• Siemens Healthineers AG
• GE Healthcare (A subsidiary of GENERAL ELECTRIC)
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• Shimadzu Corporation
• Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
• CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION
• Carl Zeiss Ag
• FUJIFILM Corporation
• Hitachi, Ltd.
• Carestream Health (A subsidiary of Onex Corporation)
• Teleradiology Solutions
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook