Middle East and Africa Hyper Converged Infrastructure Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Middle East & Africa Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market By Component (Hardware, Software), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises), Application (Virtualizing Critical Applications, Data Center Consolidation, Data Protection, Cloud Computing, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Remote Office Branch Office (ROBO)), Deployment Mode (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud), Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, And Insurance, IT & Telecom, Government, Healthcare & Life Science, Retail, Power & Energy, Manufacturing, Oil& Gas, Mining, Education, Transportation & Logistics, Media & Entertainment), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East & Africa), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Hyper-converged infrastructure integrates the compute, storage and network system which removes or reduces the complexities present into data center. It is a cost saving solution for the customers as it improves the efficiency of IT operations and reduces the downtime of processes. The predictive analytics capabilities and integration with new technological systems is making it more preferred option for data center management and upgradation.
Middle East & Africa hyper-converged infrastructure market is segmented into five notable segments including component, organization size, application, deployment mode, and vertical.
• On the basis of component, the market is segmented into hardware and software
• On the basis of organization size, the market is segmented into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into virtualizing critical applications, data center consolidation, data protection, cloud computing, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), remote office branch office (ROBO), and others
• On the basis of deployment mode, the market is segmented into public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud
• On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance, it & telecom, government, healthcare & life science, retail, power & energy, manufacturing, oil& gas, mining, education, transportation & logistics, media & entertainment and others
The major players of Middle East & Africa hyper-converged infrastructure market are
• IBM Corporation
• Dell Inc.
• Huawei Technologies CO., LTD.
• DataCore Software
• Hitachi, Ltd.
• Riverbed Technology
• Huayun Data Co., Ltd
• SANGFOR TECHNOLOGIES INC.
• StarWind Software Inc.
• NEC Corporation
• Diamanti, Inc.
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
• Scale Computing
• HiveIO Inc
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook