Asia Pacific Quantum Computing Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By System (Single Qubit Quantum System and Multiple Qubit System), Qubits (Trapped Ion Qubits, Semiconductor Qubits and Super Conducting), Deployment Model (On-Premises and Cloud), Component (Hardware, Software and Services), Application (Cryptography, Simulation, Parallelism, Machine Learning, Algorithms, Others), Logic Gates (Toffoli Gate, Hadamard Gate, Pauli Logic Gates and Others), Verticals (Banking And Finance, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Defence, Automotive, Chemical, Utilities, Others) and Countries (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026.
Quantum computing is an advanced developing computer technology which is based on the quantum mechanics and quantum theory. The quantum computer has been used for the quantum computing which follows the concepts of quantum physics. The quantum computing is different from the classical computing in terms of speed, bits and the data. The classical computing uses two bits only named as 0 and 1, whereas the quantum computing uses all the states in between the 0 and 1, which helps in better results and high speed.
Quantum computing has been used mostly in the research for comparing the numerous solutions and to find an optimum solution for a complex problem and it has been used in the sectors like chemicals, utilities, defines healthcare & pharmaceuticals and various other sectors.
Quantum computing is used for the applications like cryptography, machine learning, algorithms, quantum simulation, quantum parallelism and others on the basis of the technologies of qubits like super conducting qubits, trapped ion qubits and semiconductor qubits.
Asia-Pacific quantum computing market is segmented into seven notable segments which are system, qubits, deployment model, component, application, logic gates and vertical.
• On the basis of systems, the market is segmented into single qubit quantum system and multi-qubit systems.
• On the basis of qubits, the market is segmented into super conducting qubits, trapped ion qubits and semiconductor qubits.
• On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into cloud and on premise.
• On the basis of component, the market is segmented into hardware, software and services.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into cryptography, machine learning, algorithms, quantum simulation, quantum parallelism and others.
• On the basis of logic gates, the global quantum computing market is segmented into Pauli gate, Toffli gate, Hadamard gate and others.
• On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into healthcare & pharmaceuticals, automotive, defence, chemicals, banking & finance, utility and others.
Some of the major players operating in this market are listed below
• Honeywell International, Inc.
• Accenture, Fujitsu
• Rigetti & Co, Inc.
• 1QB Information Technologies Inc.
• Atom Computing
• ID Quantique
• Toshiba Research Europe Ltd
• Microsoft Corporation
• Magiq Technologies, Inc.
• QX branch
• NEC Corporation
• Anyon System,Inc.
• Cambridge Quantum Computing Limited
• QC Ware Corp
• Intel Corporation
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook