Asia-Pacific Laboratory Filtration Market – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
By Technology (Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration, Vacuum Filtration, Nano Filtration, Reverse Osmosis), Products (Filtration Media, Filtration Assembly, Filtration Accessories), Utility (Disposable, Reusable), End User (Biotechnology Companies, Pharmaceutical Companies, Food and Beverage Companies, Contract Research Organizations, Academic and Research Institutes, Diagnostic Centres), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Laboratory filtration is one of the commonly used separation process for removing solid particles from a liquid or a gas by depositing them on a filter medium. Laboratory filtration devices are used in various research and development laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, food industries and many more.
In laboratory filtration, different types of technology are used for filtration like microfiltration, ultrafiltration, vacuum filtration, nano filtration and reverse osmosis.
Rising focus on developing large-molecule biopharmaceuticals, the high research and development activities and the engagement of the manufacturers of bio pharmaceutical products and therapeutic proteins leads to the utilization of the filtration products in separation and purification of the active ingredients leading the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific laboratory filtration market is segmented into four notable segments which are technology, products, utility and end user.
• On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into microfiltration, ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, vacuum filtration and nano filtration
• On the basis of products, the market is segmented into filtration media, filtration assembly and filtration accessories
• On the basis of utility, the market is segmented into reusable and disposable
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into academic and research institutes, pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, diagnostic centers, contract research organizations and food and beverage companies
Some of the major players operating in this market are:
• ALFA LAVAL
• AD INSTRUMENTS
• Sartorius AG
• GVS S.p.A
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• Merck KGaA
• GENERAL ELECTRIC
• MACHEREY-NAGEL GmbH & Co. KG
• MEISSNER FILTRATION PRODUCTS, INC.
• DrM, Dr. Mueller AG
• Cantel Medical
• Repligen Corporation
• Advanced Microdevices Pvt. Ltd
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook