Plant-Based Protein: Global Markets
The report will provide an updated review of the global plant-based protein market, focusing on its source, type and application. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global plant-based protein market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of regions, countries and manufacturers.
The global plant-based protein market is segmented by source into soy, wheat, pea, rice, canola, potato and others. The market is segmented by type into including isolates, concentrates and others. Based on application, the market is segmented into food and beverages, infant formulation, personal care and cosmetics, animal feed, and nutrition and supplements.
The report will include a COVID-19 impact analysis on the plant-based protein market at the global level. The impact analysis will cover the impact of the pandemic on demand, supply and prices.
The market size and estimations are provided in terms of value (U.S. $millions) and volume (kilo tons), considering 2021 as a base year, and a market forecast will be provided from 2022 to 2027. Regional level market size with respect to source, type and application are provided. The impact of COVID-19 impact was factored into the marketing estimation.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional plant-based protein market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global plant-based protein market and current trends within the industry. The report concludes with a particular focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the market.
- 205 data tables and 57 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview of the global market for plant-based proteins within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Evaluation and forecast the global plant-based protein market size in value and volumetric terms, and corresponding market share analysis based on protein source, type, application, and region
- Latest information on market opportunities and drivers, key shifts and regulations, industry specific challenges, and other macroeconomic factors that will shape this market demand in the coming years (2022-2027)
- Country specific data and analysis for the plant-based protein featuring the U.S., Canada, Brazil, China, India, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, Australia, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Mexico and Argentina
- Discussion of the industry supply chain analysis providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on region specific market regulations for plant-based proteins
- Discussion on COVID-19 impact on demand and supply of plant-based proteins, pricing analysis at both global and regional level, and various strategic decisions taken by government to boost the marketplace
- Patent review and analysis of patent grants on plant-based proteins
- Key merger and acquisition deals, partnerships, collaborations and joint ventures as well as other strategic alliances within the marketplace
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading plant-based protein manufacturers, including ADM, Cargill Inc., IFF International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., Kerry Group, Glanbia Plc and Wilmar International Ltd.
AXIOM FOODS INC.
BURCON NUTRASCIENCE CORP.
COSUCRA GROUPE WARCOING SA
CRESPEL & DEITERS GMBH & CO. KG
GLICO NUTRITION CO., LTD.
IFF INTERNATIONAL FLAVORS & FRAGRANCES INC.
ROQUETTE FRERES LE ROMARIN
SCOULAR COMPANY (THE)
TATE & LYLE PLC
The Emsland Group
WILMAR INTERNATIONAL LTD.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook