Industrial Sensors Market Research Report by Type (Contact and Noncontact), by Sensor (Flow Sensor, Force Sensor, Image Sensor, Level Sensor, and Position Sensors), by Technology, by End-use Industry - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The Global Industrial Sensors Market is expected to grow from USD 18,819.97 Million/EUR 16,501.71 Million in 2020 to USD 29,776.13 Million/EUR 26,108.28 by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.60%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Industrial Sensors to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Industrial Sensors Market studied across Contact and Noncontact.
Based on Sensor, the Industrial Sensors Market studied across Flow Sensor, Force Sensor, Image Sensor, Level Sensor, Position Sensors, Pressure Sensor, and Temperature Sensor. The Position Sensors further studied across Angular Position Sensor and Linear Position Sensor.
Based on Technology, the Industrial Sensors Market studied across Application-specific Integrated Circuit, Cmos Technology, Ic-compatible 3D Microstructuring, Integrated Industrial Sensor - Hybrid Sensor, Major Packaging, Mems Technology, Microsystems Technology, and Optical Spectroscopy. The Major Packaging further studied across System-in-package and System-on-chip.
Based on End-use Industry, the Industrial Sensors Market studied across Chemical, Energy & Power, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, and Pharmaceutical.
Based on Geography, the Industrial Sensors Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Industrial Sensors Market including ABB Limited, Amphenol Corporation, ams AG, Analog Devices, Inc., Bosch Sensortec GmbH, Figaro Engineering, Inc., First Sensor, Honeywell International Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Integrated Device Technology, Inc., Microchip Technology Inc., NXP Semiconductors N.V., OMEGA Engineering, Omron Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Rockwell Automation, Inc., Safran Colibrys SA, Sensirion AG, Sick AG, Siemens AG, Sony Corporation, STMicroelectronics, TE Connectivity, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, and Texas Instruments Incorporated.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Industrial Sensors Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Industrial Sensors Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Industrial Sensors Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Industrial Sensors Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Industrial Sensors Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Industrial Sensors Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Industrial Sensors Market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook