Healthcare Biometrics Market Research Report by Type (Multi factor authentication, Multimodal authentication, and Single factor recognition), by Application (Care provider authentication, Home/remote patient monitoring, Medical Record Security & Data Center Security, Patient Identification & Tracking, and Pharmacy dispensing), by End-user - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Healthcare Biometrics Market is expected to grow from USD 1,614.73 Million in 2020 to USD 2,894.19 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Healthcare Biometrics Market is expected to grow from EUR 1,415.82 Million in 2020 to EUR 2,537.68 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Healthcare Biometrics Market is expected to grow from GBP 1,258.67 Million in 2020 to GBP 2,256.00 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Healthcare Biometrics Market is expected to grow from JPY 172,332.60 Million in 2020 to JPY 308,883.41 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Healthcare Biometrics Market is expected to grow from AUD 2,344.80 Million in 2020 to AUD 4,202.74 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Healthcare Biometrics to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Healthcare Biometrics Market studied across Multi factor authentication, Multimodal authentication, and Single factor recognition.
Based on Application, the Healthcare Biometrics Market studied across Care provider authentication, Home/remote patient monitoring, Medical Record Security & Data Center Security, Patient Identification & Tracking, and Pharmacy dispensing.
Based on End-user, the Healthcare Biometrics Market studied across Healthcare institutions, Hospitals & Clinics, and Research & Clinical laboratories.
Based on Geography, the Healthcare Biometrics Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Healthcare Biometrics Market including 3M Company, Aeris, LLC, Ardinia Systems Pvt Ltd., Aware Inc., BIO-key International, Inc., BioEnable Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BioEnable Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Biometrics Research Group Inc., CareATC, Inc., DERMALOG Identification Systems GmbH, Fujitsu Limited, HID Global Corporation, Hitachi Ltd., Imaging Biometrics, LLC, Imprivata, Inc., IRITECH, INC., NEC Corporation, Nuance Communications, Inc., Planet Biometrics, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Safran S.A., Siemens AG, Suprema Inc., Thales Group, and ZKTECO CO., LTD..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Healthcare Biometrics Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Healthcare Biometrics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Healthcare Biometrics Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Healthcare Biometrics Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Healthcare Biometrics Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Healthcare Biometrics Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Healthcare Biometrics Market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook