Influenza Vaccines Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018Summary
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, “Influenza Vaccines Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018”. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global influenza vaccines market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global influenza vaccines market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global influenza vaccines sector. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
GlobalData estimates that the global influenza vaccines vaccines market was valued at $3,525.1m in 2011, and is forecast to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.8% over the next seven years, to reach $5,242.9m in 2018. The moderate growth of the market is due to the increasing awareness among people about the importance of vaccination against influenza vaccines, and the approval of new influenza vaccines vaccines. The universal immunization recommendation by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and several government awareness vaccination programs would help to increase the vaccination coverage for influenza vaccines. The upcoming influenza vaccines vaccines include seasonal vaccines such as FluBlok and MEDI-3250, pandemic and pre-pandemic (mainly H5N1) vaccines such as Flu (Pre) Pandemic Vaccine, H5N1 pandemic influenza vaccines vaccine and Vepacel, and universal influenza vaccines vaccines such as BVX-M001, MVA-NP+M1, Flu-v and others. The influenza vaccines vaccines market is also set to witness the launch of quadrivalent vaccines such as Fluzone QIV, and adjuvant vaccines such as JVRS-100 with Fluzone and IC31 Seasonal influenza vaccines Vaccine. The pipeline also includes vaccines with different routes of administration, such as oral vaccine (Avian influenza vaccines (H5N1) Oral Vaccine), nasal vaccine (influenza vaccines Intranasal Vaccine), vaccine in the form of nasal dry powder (GelVac), and vaccine patch (Pandemic influenza vaccines Vaccine Patch).Scope
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the influenza vaccines market. Its scope includes -
Reasons to buy
- Annualized seven key markets (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan) influenza vaccines market revenues data from 2005 to 2010, forecast for eight years to 2018.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, type of vaccines being developed and emerging trends by seven key markets. Pipeline candidates fall under major classes such as conjugate vaccine, combinational vaccine, polysachharide vaccines and others.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the seven key countries influenza vaccines market. Key market players covered are Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi, Pfizer Inc, LG Life Sciences, Sinovac Biotech and Eurocrine Vaccines.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the influenza vaccines therapeutics market.
- Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in influenza vaccines market
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global influenza vaccines market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global influenza vaccines market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What is the next big thing in the global influenza vaccines market landscape? - Identify, understand and capitalize.