Drug Delivery Device Market to 2017 - Metered Dose Inhalers and Infusion Pumps to be Key Revenue GeneratorsSummary
GBI Research’s report, “Drug Delivery Device Market to 2017 - Metered Dose Inhalers and Infusion Pumps to be Key Revenue Generators” provides key data, information and analysis on the global drug delivery device market. The report provides the market landscape, competitive landscape and market trend information on four drug delivery device market categories, namely central venous catheters, infusion systems, metered dose inhaler devices and needle-free injections. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and gives a detailed analysis of the pipeline products in each category. The report also reviews the details of important merger and acquisition deals that have taken place in the drug delivery device market during the past four years. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.Scope
Reasons to buy
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil.
- Market size and company share data for four drug delivery device market categories - central venous catheters, infusion systems, metered dose inhaler devices and needle-free injections.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2003 to 2010 and the forecast to 2017. Company share data for 2010 has been given for all categories.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the drug delivery device market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape and leading technology.
- Key players covered include GlaxoSmithKline plc, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, AstraZeneca PLC, Hospira, Inc, CareFusion Corporation, Baxter International Inc, Teleflex Incorporated and INJEX - Equidyne Systems.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the drug delivery device market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What is the next big thing in the drug delivery device market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global drug delivery device market and the factors shaping it.