Grede Holdings LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Grede Holdings LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Grede Holdings LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Grede Holdings LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Grede Holdings LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Grede Holdings LLC (Grede) is a metal component manufacturing company. It develops iron casts and supplies them to the transportation and industrial markets. The company's portfolio of products includes ferrous castings and machined/assembled components, suspension components, braking parts, plates, support blocks, nacelle brackets and yaw brake components. The company also provides services such as designing, engineering, monitoring and testing the products. Grede caters to the needs of industries including off highway, transportation, mining, wind energy, power transmission, petroleum, rail and other industries. It operates 17 manufacturing facilities in the US and Mexico. The company sells its products in international markets such as the US, Japan and Europe. Grede is headquartered in Southfield, the US.
- 1 Grede Holdings LLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Grede Holdings LLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Grede Holdings LLC - Business Description
- 1.3 Grede Holdings LLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Grede Holdings LLC - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Grede Holdings LLC - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Grede Holdings LLC - Recent Developments
- 4 Grede Holdings LLC - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Grede Holdings LLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Grede Holdings LLC - Strengths
- 4.3 Grede Holdings LLC - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Grede Holdings LLC - Opportunities
- 4.5 Grede Holdings LLC - Threats
- 5 Grede Holdings LLC - Company Statement
- 6 Grede Holdings LLC - History
- 7 Grede Holdings LLC - Key Employees
- 8 Grede Holdings LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Grede Holdings LLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Grede Holdings LLC - Head Office
- 9.2 Grede Holdings LLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Grede Holdings LLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Grede Holdings LLC - History
- Table 3: Grede Holdings LLC - Key Employees
- Table 4: Grede Holdings LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Grede Holdings LLC - Locations