Eurotungstene Poudres : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Eurotungstene Poudres : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Eurotungstene Poudres"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Eurotungstene Poudres" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Eurotungstene Poudres"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Eurotungstene Poudres (Eurotungstene) develops, manufactures and markets metal powders and granules. The company operates as a subsidiary of Eramet group. The company's product portfolio comprises cobalt, tungsten carbide,pre-alloyed, tungsten and rhenium powders. Its' products primarily serve four industries namely, diamond tools, cemented carbides, refractory materials and metal injection moulding. For diamond tools, Eurotungstene offers pre-alloyed powders under NEXT and Keen banners. It is also a part of the nickel division of Eramet group and involves in the nickle-cobalt mining activities. Through its international agents and distributors, the company serves customers across various countries in the Americas, Africa, Asia and Australia. Eurotungstene is headquartered in Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, France.
- 1 Eurotungstene Poudres - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Eurotungstene Poudres - Company Overview
- 1.2 Eurotungstene Poudres - Business Description
- 1.3 Eurotungstene Poudres - Major Products and Services
- 2 Eurotungstene Poudres - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Eurotungstene Poudres - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Eurotungstene Poudres - Strengths
- 2.3 Eurotungstene Poudres - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Eurotungstene Poudres - Opportunities
- 2.5 Eurotungstene Poudres - Threats
- 3 Eurotungstene Poudres - History
- 4 Eurotungstene Poudres - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Eurotungstene Poudres - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Eurotungstene Poudres - History
- Table 3: Eurotungstene Poudres - Key Employees