Aubert & Duval : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Aubert & Duval : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aubert & Duval"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aubert & Duval" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aubert & Duval"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aubert & Duval (A&D) is a steels and superalloys manufacturing company. The company designs, processes, products and markets metallurgical solutions for several industrial projects. A&D is primarily involved in developing, melting and hot processing special steels, superalloys, aluminum alloys and titanium alloys. In addition, it offers rolled long products, flat products, semi-finished forgings and ingots, closed-die forgings, open-die forgings and HIP parts. A&D caters its products and services to the energy, aerospace, motorsport, industrial tool steels and medical industries. The company distributes its products in the Americas, Asia and Europe. A&D is a member of Eramet Group and is headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 Aubert & Duval - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aubert & Duval - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aubert & Duval - Business Description
- 1.3 Aubert & Duval - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aubert & Duval - Recent Developments
- 3 Aubert & Duval - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Aubert & Duval - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Aubert & Duval - Strengths
- 3.3 Aubert & Duval - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Aubert & Duval - Opportunities
- 3.5 Aubert & Duval - Threats
- 4 Aubert & Duval - History
- 5 Aubert & Duval - Key Employees
- 6 Aubert & Duval - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Aubert & Duval - Head Office
- 6.2 Aubert & Duval - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aubert & Duval - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aubert & Duval - History
- Table 3: Aubert & Duval - Key Employees
- Table 4: Aubert & Duval - Locations