Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Market Report 2017-2027
M2M – our new study reveals trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the M2M market heading? If you are involved in this sector you must read this newly updated report. Visiongain’s report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2027, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Discover how to stay ahead
Our 202-page report provides 160 tables, charts, and graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing M2M market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
Forecasts to 2027 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2027, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), product profiles and commercial developments.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, there are forecasts for 10 sub-markets, each forecasted at a global and regional level.
Global M2M Market by Sub-Market
- Automotive and Transport
- Aerospace and Defence
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Utilities / Energy
- Financial Services
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 5 regional and 12 leading national markets:
- North America:
- Latin America:
- Rest of Latin America
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the M2M market, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
There will be growth in both established and in developing countries. Our analyses show that the both developed and developing markets, India, the UK and Italy in particular, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2027.
Leading companies and the potential for market growthOverall world revenue for M2M will surpass $31bn in 2017, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2027.
Our work identifies which organisations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the M2M Market report helps you
In summary, our 202-page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2027 for the M2M market, with forecasts for 10 sub-markets, each forecasted at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
- Connections forecasts to 2027 for the M2M market, with forecasts for 10 sub-markets, each forecasted at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2027 for 5 regional and 12 key national markets – See forecasts for the M2M market in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and MEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan and South Africa
- What stimulates and restrains companies and the market
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 11 of the major companies involved in the M2M market
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our newly updated report title, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the M2M market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user (non-printable) and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.