Paint and Coatings Market Segmentation Analysis: Product and Regional Forecasts, Leading Supplier Strategies
This new 142-page report from VPGMarketResearch provides analysis of the global paint and coatings market outlook, as well as supplier strategies, marketing tactics, and technological know-how.
The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the paint and coatings market, including:
- Sales forecasts for major market segments.
- Sales forecasts for key geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, Mideast.
- In addition, the report reviews the major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the paints and coatings industry during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations and others.
The companies analyzed in this report are AkzoNobel, Asian Paints, Axalta, BASF, DowDuPont, Kansai Paint, Nippon Paint, PPG, RPM, and Sherwin-Williams. The company profiles include:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Major strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product development.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, processes, and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
142 pages and 3 tablesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.