Sohar Aluminium LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Sohar Aluminium LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sohar Aluminium LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sohar Aluminium LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sohar Aluminium LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sohar Aluminium LLC (Sohar Aluminium) is a one of the largest smelters in the Middle East region. Sohar Aluminium is jointly owned by Oman Oil Company, Abu Dhabi National Energy Company PJSC - TAQA and Rio Tinto. The company has the world's longest single potline at 1.2 kms long. The smelter produces metals in three forms: ingots (23.7kg), sows (700kg) and hot metal used by local downstream partners to reduce energy consumption in subsequent processing. The smelter has an annual production capacity of 375,000 tons of aluminum. The company also has a 1,000MW power generation facility. The Sohar Aluminium Power Plant (SAPP) is fuelled by natural gas. SAPP’s 75% of output is supplied to the smelter and the remaining 25% of the energy is saved in the reserve by the operator of Omani electrical distribution grid. Sohar Aluminium is headquartered in Sohar, Oman.
- 1 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Business Description
- 1.3 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Recent Developments
- 3 Sohar Aluminium LLC - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Sohar Aluminium LLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Strengths
- 3.3 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Opportunities
- 3.5 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Threats
- 4 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Company Statement
- 5 Sohar Aluminium LLC - History
- 6 Sohar Aluminium LLC - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sohar Aluminium LLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sohar Aluminium LLC - History
- Table 3: Sohar Aluminium LLC - Key Employees
- List of Figures