Market Research Logo

SKH/MCT – Batam Island Oil Storage Complex – Riau Islands - Project Profile

SKH/MCT – Batam Island Oil Storage Complex – Riau Islands - Project Profile

Synopsis

"SKH/MCT – Batam Island Oil Storage Complex – Riau Islands - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.

The "SKH/MCT – Batam Island Oil Storage Complex – Riau Islands - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.

Summary

Sinopec Kantons Holding Ltd (SKH) and PT. Mas Capital Trust (MCT), a unit of PT. Batam Sentralindo joint venture is planning to undertake the construction of an oil storage complex in Riau Islands Province, Indonesia.

The project involves the construction of 2.6 million m3 storage complex.

The project will include the construction of storage tanks and other related facilities, and the installation of transfer pipelines and safety systems.

PT West Point Terminal Company will undertake the development, construction, management and operations of the project.

In September 2011, SKH has acquired 95% of stake in PT West Point Terminal, while the remaining 5% is held by MCT.

Scope

The project involves the construction of a 2.6 million m3 oil storage complex at Batam free trade zone in Riau Islands, Indonesia.

The US$850 million project includes the following:

1. Construction of storage tanks

2. Installation of transfer pipelines

3. Installation of safety systems

4. Construction of other related facilities

Reasons To Buy

  • Gain insight into the project.
  • Monitor the latest project developments.
  • Identify key project contacts.


1.Key Statistics
2.Key Dates
3.Sector
4.Operating metrics
5.Tender Information
6.Scope
7.Description
8.Latest update
9.Background
10.Key Contacts
11.General News, Project News
12.Appendix

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook

Share this report