QAGVL – Mövenpick Hotel and Conference Center Abuja – Abuja - Project Profile
"QAGVL – Mövenpick Hotel and Conference Center Abuja – Abuja - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "QAGVL – Mövenpick Hotel and Conference Center Abuja – Abuja - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Queen Amina Garden Ventures Ltd (QAGVL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Urban Shelter Ltd, in conjunction with Occel Engineering Ltd, is constructing a hotel in Abuja, Nigeria.
The project involves the construction of a 250-room hotel. It will include the construction of suites, five food and beverage outlets including two specialty restaurants, an all-day-dining restaurant, a poolside bar/eatery, a lobby lounge, a club lounge, a fitness and spa facility for outside members, parking facilities and related infrastructure, and the instillation of elevators, and safety and security systems.
The project will feature a natural resort setting including several pools, 200 cabanas, restaurants and tennis courts for guests.
In October 2015, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts signed a deal with QAGVL to manage the hotel.
Construction activities are underway and are expected to be completed in 2019.
The project involves the construction of a 250-room hotel at Jabi Lake district in Abuja, Nigeria.
The US$90 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of suites
2. Construction of five food and beverage outlets
3. Construction of two specialty restaurants
4. Construction of an all-day-dining restaurant
5. Construction of a poolside bar/eatery
6. Construction of a lobby lounge
7. Construction of a club lounge
8. Construction of a fitness and spa facility
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Construction of a tennis court
11. Construction of 200 cabanas
12. Installation of elevators
13. Installation of safety and security systemsReasons To Buy