Pulai Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Pulai Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pulai Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Pulai Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Pulai Group
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Pulai Group (Pulai) offers hospitality services and property development services in Malaysia. The company is principally involved in hotel and leisure, property development and investment business. Its hospitality and leisure services businesses are operated by Pulai Springs Resort Berhad, Pulai Desaru Beach Resort and Spa and Anugraha. Pulai's property development business is managed by the Cinta Ayu Resort Apartments, Gangga Ayu and Maharani Ayu Riverside Resort and Residences. The company’s Maharani Ayu Riverside Resort and Residences is single housing estate park in Muar. Pulai also focuses on golf and country club, food and beverage restaurants and outlets, and investment holding. It has presence in Malaysia, China and Singapore. Pulai is headquartered in Selangor, Malaysia.
- 1 Pulai Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Pulai Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Pulai Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Pulai Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Pulai Group - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Pulai Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Pulai Group - Strengths
- 2.3 Pulai Group - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Pulai Group - Opportunities
- 2.5 Pulai Group - Threats
- 3 Pulai Group - History
- 4 Pulai Group - Key Employees
- 5 Pulai Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Pulai Group - Head Office
- 5.2 Pulai Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Pulai Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Pulai Group - History
- Table 3: Pulai Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Pulai Group - Subsidiaries