Private Developer – Chervonohrad Waste Incineration Plant – Lviv Oblast - Project Profile
"Private Developer – Chervonohrad Waste Incineration Plant – Lviv Oblast - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Private Developer – Chervonohrad Waste Incineration Plant – Lviv Oblast - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Grand Blue (Private Developer) plans to develop a waste incineration plant in Chervonohrad, Lviv Oblast, Ukraine.
The project involves the construction of waste incineration plant with a processing capacity of 320 tonnes waste per day, incineration bunker, a water demineralization plant, an exhaust gas treatment plant, fuel tanks, a central control room, an administration building, a laboratory, a fly ash extraction plant, storage tanks, internal roads, a power station and waste treatment facilities, the installation of energy recovery system facilities, related machinery and equipment, and the laying of power supply lines.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a waste incineration plant with a processing capacity of 320 tonnes waste per day in Chervonohrad, Lviv Oblast, Ukraine.
The US$49 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an incineration bunker
2. Construction of a water demineralization plant
3. Construction of an exhaust gas treatment plant
4. Construction of fuel tanks
5. Construction of a central control room
6. construction of an administration building
7. Construction of a laboratory
8. Construction of a fly ash extraction plant
9. Construction of storage tanks
10. Construction of internal roads
11. Construction of a power station
12. Installation of energy recovery system
13. Installation of equipment
14. Laying of power supply lines
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook