OZL – Carrapateena Copper-Gold Mine – South Australia - Project Profile
"OZL – Carrapateena Copper-Gold Mine – South Australia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "OZL – Carrapateena Copper-Gold Mine – South Australia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
OZ Minerals (OZL) is planning to construct a mineral processing plant in South Australia, Australia.
The project involves the construction of an ore processing plant to process 12.4 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) of pre-crushed ore to produce copper-gold concentrate using conventional methods of grinding and flotation.
It includes the construction of an administration office, an emergency services facility,a warehouse, a concentrate transport office, a concentrate treatment plant (CTP), a concentrate transport truck wash facility and a process plant wheel wash facility, and the installation of related equipment and machinery.
In May 2013, AECOM was appointed to manage the pre-feasibility study.
OZL has issued tenders for the EPC contractor of the project.
Study activities and the bids evaluation process for the selection of EPC contractor are underway. Subject to the construction commencement, it is scheduled to be completed by 2019.
The project involves the construction of an ore processing plant to process 12.4MTPA of pre-crushed ore located about 160km north of Port Augusta in South Australia, Australia.
The US$738 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an emergency services facility
2. Construction of a maintenance administration office
3. Construction of a process plant workshop
4. Construction of a process plant workshop wash bay
5. Construction of a warehouse
6. Construction of a concentrate treatment plant
7. Construction of a concentrate transport office
8. Construction of a concentrate transport truck wash facility
9. Construction of a process plant wheel wash facility
10. Installation of related equipment and machineryReasons To Buy