Kenra Professional, LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Kenra Professional, LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions as well as recent developments.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kenra Professional, LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kenra Professional, LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kenra Professional, LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kenra Professional, LLC (Kenra) is a professional hair care company, involved in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of hair-care products. The company’s product portfolio includes shampoos, conditioners, hair styling products and hair sprays. It offers shampoos for various purposes such as, increasing hair volume, maintaining moisture, hair repair, color protection and specialty treatments. Kenra offers its conditioners for color maintenance, daily provision, and moisturizing. It also offers styling gels, creams, foam, mousse, wax, hair sprays, nourishing masque, re-constructor, and hair color. The company markets its products under the KENRA brand. Its products are available through a network of fine salons, across the US and Canada. Kenra is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, the US.
- 1 Kenra Professional, LLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Kenra Professional, LLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Kenra Professional, LLC - Business Description
- 1.3 Kenra Professional, LLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Kenra Professional, LLC - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Kenra Professional, LLC - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Kenra Professional, LLC - Recent Developments
- 4 Kenra Professional, LLC - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Kenra Professional, LLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Kenra Professional, LLC - Strengths
- 4.3 Kenra Professional, LLC - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Kenra Professional, LLC - Opportunities
- 4.5 Kenra Professional, LLC - Threats
- 5 Kenra Professional, LLC - History
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Kenra Professional, LLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Kenra Professional, LLC - History