Boliden AB (BOL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Boliden AB (BOL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Boliden AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Boliden AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Boliden AB"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Boliden AB (Boliden) is a metal and mining company. It carries out exploration, mining, smelting, and recycling of metals. The company operates five underground and open pit mines, which include Aitik, Boliden Area, and Garpenberg in Sweden; Boliden Kylylahti in Finland; and Tara in Ireland. It also owns five smelters in Odda, Ronnskar, Kokkola, Harjavalta and Bergsoe. Boliden's portfolio of products include gold, silver, copper, zinc, lead, sulphur products, concentrates, aluminum fluoride and by-products. In FY2014, the company produced 299 ktonnes of zinc, 85 ktonnes of copper, 62 ktonnes of lead, 4,922 kg of gold, 418,489 kg of silver and 33,000 kg of tellurium from it mines. Boliden sells its products to steel companies and other manufacturers of semi-finished products, and base metal dealers. The company has operations in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Ireland, the UK and Germany. Boliden is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.