AoS – Simferopol New Medical Center – Republic of Crimea - Project Profile
"AoS – Simferopol New Medical Center – Republic of Crimea - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "AoS – Simferopol New Medical Center – Republic of Crimea - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Administration of Simferopol(AoS) is planning to develop a new medical center in Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine.
The project involves the construction of a medical center. It includes the construction of pediatrics departments, emergency departments, incentive care units, consultation rooms, waiting halls, parking and other related facilities, and the installation of elevators and power- related facilities.
The project involves the construction of a medical center in Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine.
The US$183 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of pediatrics departments
2. Construction of emergency departments
3. Construction of incentive care units
4. Construction of consultation rooms
5. Construction of waiting halls
6. Construction of parking facilities
7. Construction of other related facilities
8. Installation of elevators
9. Installation of power related facilities
Reasons To Buy