AGL – Barn Hill Wind Farm 180 MW – South Australia - Project Profile
"AGL – Barn Hill Wind Farm 180 MW – South Australia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "AGL – Barn Hill Wind Farm 180 MW – South Australia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
AGL Energy Ltd (AGL) is planning to develop the Barn Hill Wind Farm project in South Australia, Australia.
The project involves the construction of a 124 MW-180MW wind farm. It includes the construction of a platform to install turbines, substation and access road, the installation of 62 turbines, electrical distribution network, wind electric converters, brakes, charge controller, battery bank, system meter, main DC disconnect, inverters, AC breaker panel, backup generator and transformers and the laying of transmission lines.
In March 2012, AGL applied for amendments for the project. The changes include increasing the height of turbines by about 15m, turbine layout and other infrastructures such as cabling and bigger roads access.
In January 2013, AGL received development approval from the South Australian government.
In September 2013, the project received an approval from the Port Pirie Regional Council's Development Assessment Panel. The timeline of the project hasn't been revealed yet.
The project involves the construction of a 124 MW-180MW wind farm in Barn Hill, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
The US$285 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a platform to install turbines
2. Construction of a substation
3. Construction of access roads
4. Installation of 62 wind turbines
5. Installation of generators
6. Installation of wind electric converters
7. Installation of brakes
8. Installation of charge controller
9. Installation of battery bank
10. Installation of system meter
11. Installation of main DC disconnect
12. Installation of inverters
13. Installation of AC breaker panel
14. Installation of backup generator
15. Installation of transformers
16. Laying of transmission linesReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook