India Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030
SBR demand in India stood at 269 thousand tonnes in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.18% during 2019-2030 to reach 622 thousand tonnes by 2030. Increasing use of SBR in the production of HCVs, LCVs, passenger cars, belting conveyors and molded goods due to its durability and ability to reduce shrinkage and increase flexibility is the key factor aiding demand for SBR. Compared to natural rubber, SBR has better properties such as processability, heat-aging and abrasion resistance. Moreover, increasing SBR use across various applications such as polymer modification, rubber cutting boards, water proofing system, flooring, wire, cable insulation, binder in lithium-ion battery electrodes and binder & sealant in building are anticipated to drive the demand for SBR during 2019-2030.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast SBR capacity, production, demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize SBR demand based on type, grade, end use, region and sales channel.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India SBR market.
- To identify major customers of SBR in India.
- To evaluate and forecast SBR pricing by grade in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India SBR market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in India SBR market.
Some of the major players operating in India SBR market are Reliance Industries Limited, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, etc.
To extract data for India SBR market, primary research surveys were conducted with SBR manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India SBR market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated SBR demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering styrene and crude oil prices. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- SBR manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to SBR distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as SBR manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.