India Petroleum Resins Market By Type (Aliphatic C5 Resins, Aromatic C9 Resins, C5/C9 Resins and Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resins), By Application, By End-Use Industry, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023
According to “India Petroleum Resins Market By Type, By Application, By End-Use Industry, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023” India petroleum resins market stood at $ 120 million in 2017 and is projected to reach about $ 162 million by 2023. Increase in production of passenger cars as well as commercial vehicles coupled with growing demand for commercial spaces on account of rapid urbanization and development of smart cities are fueling petroleum resins market. Moreover, government initiatives like “Make In India” are resulting in rapid infrastructure development in various Tier-I and Tier-II cities across the country. Furthermore, growing FMCG sector is augmenting the demand for hot melt adhesives in India. All the above-mentioned factors are anticipated to boost sales of petroleum resins in the country during the forecast period.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2013-2016
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Period: 2019-2023
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast India petroleum resins market size.
- To classify and forecast India petroleum resins market based on type, application, end-use industry, region and company.
- To define, classify and forecast India petroleum resins market on the basis of type (Aliphatic C5 Resins, Aromatic C9 Resins, C5/C9 Resins and Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resins).
- To define, classify and forecast India petroleum resins market on the basis of application (Adhesive & Sealants, Paints & Coatings, Rubber Compounding, Printing Inks, Tapes & Labels and Others (Asphalt Modification, Plastic Modification, Book Binding, etc.)).
- To define, classify and forecast India petroleum resins market on the basis of end-use industry (Building & Construction, Tire, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Personal Hygiene and Others (Electronics Industry, Paper Board, Textile Industry, etc.)).
- To define, classify and forecast India petroleum resins market on the basis of region (North, South, East and West).
- To identify drivers and challenges for India petroleum resins market.
- To identify market trends & developments in India petroleum resins market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in petroleum resins market in India.
Some of the major manufacturers and importers in India petroleum resins market are Dow Chemical International Private Limited, Mitsui Chemicals India Private Limited, Eastman Chemical India Pvt. Ltd, Cray Valley Resins India Pvt Ltd, Chemtech India, Acme Rub Chem, Fine O Chem International Co, Dycon Chemicals, Chemex Chemicals and Triveni Chemicals.
In order to perform the study, TechSci Research conducted primary as well as exhaustive secondary research. Initially, TechSci Research prepared an exhaustive list of petroleum resin manufacturers and suppliers operating in various parts of India. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys, which included primary calls, email responses, etc., with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also asked about their major competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed product offerings, distribution channels, and regional presence of all major petroleum resin manufacturers and distributors across India.
TechSci Research calculated India petroleum resins market size using a bottom-up technique, wherein manufacturers’ value sales data for different applications were recorded as well as forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Multiple secondary sources such as directories and databases such industry reports, news dailies, credible paid databases, proprietary database, International Trade Centre, Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles, Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers, The National Bureau of Statistics, Rubber Board Industry Magazines, company websites, company annual reports and investor presentations were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Petroleum Resin manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to petroleum resins
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as petroleum resin manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers and policymakers. The study would also help them to target the growing segments over the coming years, thereby aiding the stakeholders in taking investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.Report Scope:
In this report, India petroleum resins market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by Type:
- Aliphatic C5 Resins
- Aromatic C9 Resins
- C5/C9 Resins
- Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resins
- Market, by Application:
- Adhesive & Sealants
- Printing Inks
- Tapes & Labels
- Rubber Compounding
- Paints & Coatings
- Market, by End-Use Industry:
- Building & Construction
- Consumer Goods
- Personal Hygiene
- Market, by Region:
- Market, by Company:
- Dow Chemical International Private Limited
- Mitsui Chemicals India Private Limited
- Eastman Chemical India Pvt. Ltd
- Cray Valley Resins India Pvt Ltd
- Chemtech India
- Acme Rub Chem
- Fine O Chem International Co
- Dycon Chemicals
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in India petroleum resins market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).