India Leather Chemicals Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030
Leather chemicals demand in India is projected to grow from 406 KTPA in 2018 to 965 KTPA by 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.5% during 2019-2030. Rising use of leather chemicals in tanneries, in addition to expected growth in demand for specialty leather chemicals in wet-end and finishing stages of leather goods production, is expected to drive India leather chemicals market during forecast period. Increasing demand for leather products in fashion industry, growing footwear industry and rising leather exports are some of the other factors that would drive the market. Moreover, shifting focus towards the use of eco-friendly leather chemicals and growing awareness about the benefits of vegetable tanning technique over chromium tanning would fuel market growth. Additionally, increasing exports of finished leather goods from India is further resulting in growing demand for specialty leather chemicals.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast leather chemicals demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize leather chemicals demand based on type, region and sales channel.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India leather chemicals market.
- To identify major end users and demand by type of chemicals used in leather chemicals market.
- To identify major customers in India leather chemicals market.
- To evaluate and forecast leather chemicals pricing by type in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India leather chemicals market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in India leather chemicals market.
Some of the major players operating in India leather chemicals market are Stahl India Private Limited, Sicagen India Limited, Lanxess India Private Limited, Haryana Leather Chemicals Limited, TFL Quinn India Private Limited, BASF India Limited, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Limited, etc.
To extract data for India leather chemicals market, primary research surveys were conducted with manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users of leather chemicals. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India leather chemicals market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated leather chemicals demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering the end use industries growth. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Manufacturers and other stakeholders of leather chemicals
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to leather chemicals distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as leather chemicals manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.