India Cleaning Chemicals Comprehensive Techno- Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013 – 2030
Cleaning chemicals demand stood at 921 KTPA in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.63% during 2019-2030 to reach 278 KTPA by 2030 in India. With growing residential, institutional and industrial sectors, use of cleaning chemicals is also increasing in these sectors. Moreover, emergence of nanotechnology-based solutions coupled with various technological advancements and increasing demand for liquid detergents and green solutions, India cleaning chemicals market is expected to register growth during the forecast period. Additionally, factors like availability of a variety of grades of cleaning chemicals, their use across hospitals, restaurants, cafes and hotels, and new government initiatives aimed at better health, hygiene and cleanliness would drive the demand for cleaning chemicals in the country during 2019-2030.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast cleaning chemicals production, demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize cleaning chemicals demand based on type, end use, sales channel and region.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India cleaning chemicals market.
- To identify major customers of cleaning chemicals in India.
- To evaluate and forecast cleaning chemicals pricing by grade in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India cleaning chemicals market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in India cleaning chemicals market.
Some of the major players operating in India cleaning chemicals market are Hindustan Unilever Limited, Reckitt Benckiser Group, P&G India, etc.
To extract data for India cleaning chemicals market, primary research surveys were conducted with manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users of cleaning chemicals. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India cleaning chemicals market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated cleaning chemicals demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering raw material prices and end use sector applications. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Cleaning chemicals manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to cleaning chemicals distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as cleaning chemicals manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.