India Automotive Lubricants (Comprehensive Techno-Commercial) Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030
Automotive lubricants demand stood at 1,418 KTPA in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.59% during 2019-2030 in India. Growing use of automotive lubricants in various end use sectors such as two-wheelers, passenger cars and commercial vehicles is the key factor aiding market growth. Though mineral oils hold the largest share among all the automotive lubricants used in the country, demand for synthetic and semi-synthetic lubricants is expected to grow at a rapid pace in coming years. Moreover, availability of a variety of automotive lubricants across various segments such as engine, gear, grease and transmission fluids would have a positive impact on the country’s automotive lubricants market during 2019-2030.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast automotive lubricants demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize automotive lubricants demand based on type, vehicle type, base oil, category, region and sales channel.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India automotive lubricants market.
- To identify major customers of automotive lubricants in India.
- To evaluate and forecast automotive lubricants pricing by grade in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India automotive lubricants market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in India automotive lubricants market.
Some of the major players operating in India automotive lubricants market are Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Castrol India, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, etc.
To extract data for India automotive lubricants market, primary research surveys were conducted with manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users of automotive lubricants. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India automotive lubricants market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated automotive lubricants demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering raw material prices and crude oil prices. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Manufacturers and other stakeholders of automotive lubricants
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to automotive lubricants distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as automotive lubricants manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.