Proposal Management Software - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Proposal Management Software Market accounted for $1.29 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $5.27 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 16.9% during the forecast period. Expanding movement to cloud-based innovations, incorporation of AI-empowered tools with proposal management software, and effectiveness of proposal management software in increasing the wining rate of business deals are the factors driving the market growth. However, privacy concerns for confidential data and business processes may hinder the market growth.
Proposal management software is intended to help sales teams and organizations increment their business proficiency and automate the proposal & contract processes. With proposal management software tools such as document generation, sales content repository, and merging content, it aims to computerize the primary proposal management operations for improved sales results.
By Deployment Type, On-Premises segment is likely to have a huge demand during the forecast period due to its advantages, such as control over the system and data, and dedicated staff for maintenance and support. Based on geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. This region is open to the adoption of new and emerging technologies. Besides, its solid budgetary position empowers it to invest heavily in the adoption of the most recent and leading tools and technologies for ensuring effective business operations.
Some of the key players profiled in the Proposal Management Software Market include Microsoft, Sofon, Icertis, Practice Ignition, Getaccept, Pandadoc, Wesuite , Rfpio, Better Proposals, Aarav Software, Iquotexpress, Proposify, Nusii, Deltek, Bidrik, Bidsketch, and Tilkee.
Enterprise Sizes Covered:
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
Sales Channels Covered:
• Direct Sales
Deployment Types Covered:
• Mobile Terminal
• Personal Computer Terminal
End Users Covered:
• Information Technology and Telecom
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Transportation and Logistics
• Retail and eCommerce
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
• Other End Users
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook