Bionematicides - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Bionematicides Market is accounted for $15.96 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $254.28 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period. Some of the factors such as huge intensity of crop plague by nematodes, strict government regulations and quick industrialization are propelling the market. However, less accessibility of bionematicides, utilization of conventional ad damaging nematicides with farmers for vast profits is hindering the market growth. Moreover, usage of plant-based nematicides in organic agriculture and horticulture is one of the new opportunity for the market over the forecast period.
Bionematicides are biopesticides which deal with treating nematode infestation of crops. Nematodes are pests to offensive the roots of every kinds of crops, together with vegetables and fruits. Bionematicides are exploiting to eliminate nematodes at every stages of their lifecycle. Application control programs work best as they begin at the pre-plantation stage. Bionematicides utilize equally in both powder and liquid form.
Based on mode of application, seed treatment lead the global market and it is the function of chemical additive or biological organisms to seeds, which facilitate seed protection by suppressing, controlling or repelling plant pathogens, insects, or former pests that hit seeds, seedlings or plants. Seed applied technologies, such as inoculants, herbicide safeners, micronutrients, plant growth regulators, seed coatings and colorants, with others, are able to use for the seeds.
By geography, Europe is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period is attributed to the integrated pest management procedure, and growing acceptance of agriculture microbials. In addition, nations, such as Spain and France contain farming as the most significant part which impacts the GDP of the country.
Some of the key players in Bionematicides Market include Bayer Cropscience AG, T. Stanes & Company Limited, Certis USA L.L.C., Bio Huma Netics, Inc, Horizon Agrotech, BASF SE, Novozymes, FMC Corporation, LAM International, Monsanto Company, The Real Ipm Company Ltd., Agri Life, Valent Biosciences Corporation, Marrone Bio Innovations Inc., Syngenta AG, Dow AgroScience LLC and Ecoman Biotech Co., Ltd.
• Dry Bionematicides
• Liquid Bionematicides
• Root-Knot Nematodes
• Cyst Nematodes
• Lesion Nematodes
• Other Infestations
Mode of Applications Covered:
• Soil Treatment
• Foliar Spray
• Seed Treatment
• Other Mode of Applications
Crop Types Covered:
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Cereals & Grains
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Rest of the Crops
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements