Bio-implants - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Bio Implants Market is growing at a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period. Some of the prominent factors fuelling the market are increase in ageing population, advancements in bioengineering technologies and increased awareness about cosmetic implants. Furthermore, inadequate lifestyle has led to an increased incidence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, osteoarthritis, and congenital and neuropathic disorders propelling the demand for bio-implants across the globe. However, high treatment costs and reimbursement issues are the factors that could hamper the growth of the global bio-implants market. The bio-implant approvals are regulated by a large number of laws which could act as a hurdle in the global bio-implants market due to this time consuming approval process.
Bio-implants are bioengineered products made up of biosynthetic materials such as collagen and tissue-engineered products like artificial skin and tissue. Bio-implants are widely used in organ transplantation and replacement of tissues. As these are bioengineered products made up of human or animal origin and these have been used in various fields of ENT leading to markedly high surgical outcomes. Emerging applications of bio-implants in different areas such as cardiovascular, neurological, orthopaedic, and dental surgeries and technological advancements related to the manufacturing of bio-implants.
On the basis of type, the implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) is the sub segment of cardiovascular implants segment is expected to dominate this segment owing to increasing incidences of cardiac related conditions such as cardiac arrhythmias, ventricular fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia.
By geography, Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region due to the increased government funding, influx of foreign investments, and considerable spending in healthcare sector. In addition, the rising numbers of diagnostic centers that has advanced diagnostic imaging technologies and increased accessibility to better healthcare services in emerging nations.
Some of the key players in bio implants market include Abbott Laboratories, Boston, Scientific Corporation, Stryker Corporation, St. Jude Medical Inc, Medtronic Inc., Smith and Nephew, Depuy Synthes, Wright Medical Group, Tornier N.V, Zimmer Biomet, Dentspl Sirona, Invibio Limited, Straumann, Danaher Corporation, Cardinal Health, Aesculap, Johnson & Johnson, B. Braun Melsungen, LifeNet Health, Inc and Endo International plc.
• Spinal Implants
• Cardiovascular Implants
• Neurostimulators Implants
• Orthopedics & Trauma
• Ophthalmic Implants
• Other Implants
• Biological Materials
• Biomaterial Metals (Titanium, Gold, Silver & Platinum)
Mode of administrations Covered:
• Non Surgical
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Other End Users
• North America
Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook